Monday, August 19, 2013

Uncomfortable Conversations...Monday Blues!

So, a lot of us try to avoid those uncomfortable conversations.  Well, I know I do most of the time anyway.  It's the worst thing to do, especially when you start courting someone.  Establishing what's what in the beginning will help avoid assumptions and in my case hurt feelings.  It's so easy for me to go with the flow most of the times.  Since I'm a strong believer that actions speak louder than words, I go off what people do and not what they say most of the time.  Anyway, that's not always a good thing.  Establish what's what upfront and then act accordingly!

I so don't get hung up on titles.  I'm like as long as you are respecting me and treating me the way I'm treating you we are good to go.  But I think this is one of my many flaws.  Not establishing what's what! I'm seven days away from my vacation and I'm ALL in my feelings.  I should be bubbling with excitement yet I'm shaking my head as I've done it to myself once again.  Moving forward, I will have the uncomfortable conversations upfront and establish the what's what!

I will blog about my half marathon training and vacation later.  Monday Blues...

No comments:

Post a Comment