Thursday, August 22, 2013

Almost Time... Vacation!

I'm so excited that it is almost time for my much needed and anticipated vacation.  I'm amazed that I've kept my sanity this long.  Last year, I was taking mini vacations throughout the year.  This year, I couldn't afford to do that and travel internationally as well.  I'm still not sure I can afford it but I'm doing it. As I get overly excited, I'm checking the weather for NYC, Paris, and London.

We don't have any definite plans for either place.  We have a few attractions in place for London but that's about it.  Of course, people continue to tell me that the food will not be the best.  I'm thinking what the hell am I going to eat while I'm there. So, my very intelligent sister suggests that I eat turkey sandwiches.  Really Tan turkey sandwiches?  I hadn't eaten turkey in over six months but you want me to eat it while I'm on vacation.  Anyway, the weather is suppose to be nice in all three places.  I'm eager to taste the wines, chocolate and cheese.

Packing isn't going as planned.  Mainly because I have been a tad bit under the weather but I shall get that knocked out on Saturday. I'm so excited! Of course, I plan to give you all an update upon my return.  Hopefully, I can stick to my training schedule and get some miles in while I'm away.  It will be cool just to say I run X miles in Paris and London...Oh and New York. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment